License Agreement For Dharma ODBC/JDBC/.NET SDK LiteTM
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND DHARMA SYSTEMS, INC. BY
DOWNLOADING THE SOFTWARE AND/OR DOCUMENTATION YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU
HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO ITS TERMS AND
CONDITIONS. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT THIS AGREEMENT COVERS ANY MERGED OR
PARTIAL COPIES OF THE SOFTWARE AND IS THE COMPLETE AND FINAL
AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE PARTIES AND SUPERSEDES ALL RELATED PROPOSALS,
COMMUNICATIONS OR PRIOR AGREEMENTS, ORAL OR WRITTEN.
You may use this Software for any non-commercial purpose, subject to the restrictions in this license. Some purposes which can be non-commercial are teaching, academic research, and personal experimentation. You may also distribute this Software with books or other teaching materials, or publish the Software on websites, that are intended to teach the use of the Software.
You may not use or distribute this Software or any derivative works in any form for commercial purposes. Examples of commercial purposes would be licensing, leasing, or selling the Software, or distributing the Software for use with commercial products.
You may create derivative works from this Software and distribute the derivative works for non-commercial purposes, however, you may not grant rights to the derivative works that are broader than those provided by this License. For example, you may not distribute derivate works of the Software under terms that would permit commercial use, or under terms that purport to require the Software or derivative works to be sublicensed to others.
The SOFTWARE is licensed-not sold. You or your users may not reverse engineer, de-compile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE.
In return, we simply require that you agree:
1. Not to remove any copyright or other notices from the Software.
2. That if you distribute the Software, you will include a verbatim copy of this license.
3. That if you distribute derivative works of the Software you do so only under a license that includes all of the provisions of this License, and if you distribute derivative works of the Software solely in object form you do so only under a license that complies with this License.
4. THAT THE SOFTWARE COMES "AS IS", WITH NO WARRANTIES. THIS MEANS NO EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY WARRANTY OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ALSO, YOU MUST PASS THIS DISCLAIMER ON WHENEVER YOU DISTRIBUTE THE SOFTWARE OR DERIVATIVE WORKS.
5. THAT DHARMA WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES RELATED TO THE SOFTWARE OR THIS LICENSE, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT THE LAW PERMITS, NO MATTER WHAT LEGAL THEORY IT IS BASED ON. ALSO, YOU MUST PASS THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY ON WHENEVER YOU DISTRIBUTE THE SOFTWARE OR DERIVATIVE WORKS.
6. That your rights under the License end automatically if you breach it in any way.
7. Dharma reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in this license.